DeckFro X MrSmash64 - Tropical Haze DeckFro X MrSmash64 - Tropical Haze

I enjoyed this track and i couldn't point out any major flaws in it, however i couldn't find anything that will make this track memorable to me. so my advice is to keep producing to the same level but add that something special, a home made sample or something along them lines. I hear it so often with amazing producers that put in 95% of what could be a 5 star track. There is no simple answer to what this needs but its just missing that something that will solidify the track into peoples memory. what would "The Prodigy-Voodoo people" be without "magic people voodoo people", what would "kylie minogue-can't get you outta my head" be without " lalala-lala-lalala" and what could Tropical House become when you find that special sound/voice. I hope this helps, i could go on and on about what is right with this but you already know! There is nothing wrong with your track but as a vocalist i tent to feel some sort of lead is missing from most things... also not a huge fan of your choice in kick-drum but thats just my opinion and i know nothing of dance music!

Good job but i feel you can improve with a day of sound searching.
Love and peace friend
J&TG

CubedĀ³ - Red Shift CubedĀ³ - Red Shift

fist of all il point out im not in good knowledge of dance music but so often i get bored of music on hear with no vocal medley. i like what you did man

DjCryogenetic responds:

Thanks m8.

Virtual Magnet Virtual Magnet

Personally I didn't like the strobe effect at the beginning or the sirens, however that's just my taste. As for the track as a whole egnoreing my persoanl taste this is some really good stuff, would mash up verry well with "un tiss un tiss un tiss baby" by the blood hound gang. You can see this has a high range of different sounds and an obviously long time has been spent on it. Good work man you should be proud to show this off to anyone.

ziggy1090 responds:

Thank you! it has been taking a while to get a review and now i did! This song took about 2 days to make, i still have better songs that will be coming!

GTB ft. Himeko - Tomorrow(Is The Day) [PREVIEW] GTB ft. Himeko - Tomorrow(Is The Day) [PREVIEW]

Enjoyed this, good jab. reminds me a bit of Swedish house mafia

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Yeah, in the beggining it might sound like Don't You Worry Child, Himeko (the singer) told me that too. Thanks for your review! :)

Euclidian Trees Euclidian Trees

Nice feeling from this, turned it up and woke the sleeping. good job.

HalfStepTides responds:

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the track! This is part of a bigger album, so I encourage you to stick around for it's release. :)

Il Pleut Il Pleut

I really enjoyed this, trippy stuff like whispering in a track is one hell of an experience when not sober. Concept albums are always fun and get shared, defiantly a good move!

FinaLee responds:

Thanks! I guess I'll have to look into expanding the theme of this. appreciate the review!

Pirate Quest Pirate Quest

for the first 20 seconds it was a little hard on my ears because of my tinny laptop speakers, i did not expect that sick quality after. well played man!

Felocai responds:

Yeah I already noticed, that the intro doesn't sound too good on smaller speakers, but it's just a few seconds anyways.