All 10 art Reviews

Old Snake Eater Old Snake Eater

In my time... There'll be no one else

Big Boss Big Boss

Mgs3 will be a game that I will always enjoy and it's nice to see more big boss around. You should defiantly finish this, you have a clear talent for this style, and if you want something constructive from my review the big boss I remember always had his cigar smoking at any chance given so maybe you could do something with that and add more detail with the smoke. But I've not played the next gen games so maybe he vapes e cigs now, I'm not an artist and I'm out of touch wtf do I know ey

Good jab

Melissa Melissa

Must say I'm not a fan of chibi art, but you have done a fantastic job. Shadows are spot on from what I can see, skin tone looks natural, eyes are not over done, and the background is just plain enough to not take my eyes away from the main image. Not my favourite type of work but it's well done and If someone made something this quality for me despite my tastes I would be very happy with it. I'm not an artist so sorry I couldn't give you anything constructive.

Xiolee responds:

Powerful Mage Powerful Mage

I like how this is done, it kinda reminds me of an elder scrolls Mage. This is not your best work I hope to see something similar that has the same level of personality as all your other uploads. Keep it up man, if it was inspired by ES you got the stance bang on!

ADHDizzle responds:

Thanks so much man, and yeah it was inspired by Elder Scrolls :)
And yeah, I did on the fly, happy to see your reviews man :)

Little Boy Timmy Little Boy Timmy

This is in my opinion your best upload! You really captured something special hear and it's rare I'd vote 5 on something that lacked colour. Very good work.

ADHDizzle responds:

Wow thank you so much man, I'm so happy you like this :)

The Crew The Crew

Love the style and different body proportions, I like how each guy has a totally different build, good stuff

ADHDizzle responds:

Thanks man, means so much :)

Alien General Alien General

This is good stuff man, I like the eyes

Cheers dude :p

Frosty Friend Frosty Friend

I really like this man, feels like it's got personality. Shame about the fingers being a little odd

Thanks man :) Yeah I unfortunately rushed the fingers abit

Green Alien Monster! Green Alien Monster!

I really like how you have done the space in the background, monsters cool.

Thanks man!

Pen and ink - Foogoo Studios Pen and ink - Foogoo Studios

I love your work! Please upload more stuff :)

Foogoo-Studios responds:

Thank you! I will be uploading much more very soon :D