Overconfident Vegeta Overconfident Vegeta

"my pride" tickled my sides, good job animation looks squeaky clean, voices are spot on :) its rare that the quality of sound matches the quality of animation but this is perfect :) if there are any flaws you need a better man than i to spot them. well done :)

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

we have the same problem in dota -_- i always end up playing support as a result 9/10 for educational value and clever lyric swapping. nothing to do with tits.

ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

Need to use better microphones for shouting or get a pedal that you can turn the sensitivity down with. I highly recommend the BossVE20 pedal

Swords and Souls Swords and Souls

Well made and fun to play, think some people are concentrating on what was missing. im not bothered about story mode, high graphics and i got no lag playing on my dated laptop. anyone who voted 1 star on this needs to pull there head out of there arse.

u got a fan!

SoulGame responds:

Thanks!

Cube Escape: The Mill Cube Escape: The Mill

love your stuff man keep it up

Beat Teach Beat Teach

used this to work out a simple beat on my guitar for my loop pedal, looks like most people did not read the description :P im no drummer and i had no problems with it :) the hardest thing for me is ending the loop on time and i found this really helped me keep my flow

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

Awesome glad that it could help you :)

DeckFro X MrSmash64 - Tropical Haze DeckFro X MrSmash64 - Tropical Haze

I enjoyed this track and i couldn't point out any major flaws in it, however i couldn't find anything that will make this track memorable to me. so my advice is to keep producing to the same level but add that something special, a home made sample or something along them lines. I hear it so often with amazing producers that put in 95% of what could be a 5 star track. There is no simple answer to what this needs but its just missing that something that will solidify the track into peoples memory. what would "The Prodigy-Voodoo people" be without "magic people voodoo people", what would "kylie minogue-can't get you outta my head" be without " lalala-lala-lalala" and what could Tropical House become when you find that special sound/voice. I hope this helps, i could go on and on about what is right with this but you already know! There is nothing wrong with your track but as a vocalist i tent to feel some sort of lead is missing from most things... also not a huge fan of your choice in kick-drum but thats just my opinion and i know nothing of dance music!

Good job but i feel you can improve with a day of sound searching.
Love and peace friend
J&TG

CubedĀ³ - Red Shift CubedĀ³ - Red Shift

fist of all il point out im not in good knowledge of dance music but so often i get bored of music on hear with no vocal medley. i like what you did man

DjCryogenetic responds:

Thanks m8.

Virtual Magnet Virtual Magnet

Personally I didn't like the strobe effect at the beginning or the sirens, however that's just my taste. As for the track as a whole egnoreing my persoanl taste this is some really good stuff, would mash up verry well with "un tiss un tiss un tiss baby" by the blood hound gang. You can see this has a high range of different sounds and an obviously long time has been spent on it. Good work man you should be proud to show this off to anyone.

ziggy1090 responds:

Thank you! it has been taking a while to get a review and now i did! This song took about 2 days to make, i still have better songs that will be coming!

Old Snake Eater Old Snake Eater

In my time... There'll be no one else

Big Boss Big Boss

Mgs3 will be a game that I will always enjoy and it's nice to see more big boss around. You should defiantly finish this, you have a clear talent for this style, and if you want something constructive from my review the big boss I remember always had his cigar smoking at any chance given so maybe you could do something with that and add more detail with the smoke. But I've not played the next gen games so maybe he vapes e cigs now, I'm not an artist and I'm out of touch wtf do I know ey

Good jab

Melissa Melissa

Must say I'm not a fan of chibi art, but you have done a fantastic job. Shadows are spot on from what I can see, skin tone looks natural, eyes are not over done, and the background is just plain enough to not take my eyes away from the main image. Not my favourite type of work but it's well done and If someone made something this quality for me despite my tastes I would be very happy with it. I'm not an artist so sorry I couldn't give you anything constructive.

Xiolee responds: